Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oops -- Day 8-13

So, sometimes, you have so much fun that you don't have time to post...not really...but some fun has been had...

Day 8: County Fair -- HOT! Conrad didn't love his life there...BUT...there were tractors/livestock which Conrad does LOVE, and Pineapple Whip -- which is a fair favorite for Ella and I.

Day 9: Got a lot DONE! I realize this totally makes me my father's daughter, but sometimes a productive day is "fun" in its own right.

Day 10-12 -- Went with Ella to church camp for 2.5 days. Initially I dreaded going, only going because she asked me to. Then I realized that, at camp, there is lots of time to sit and watch kids have fun (rather than have to plan/participate in it yourself), no meals to cook, and no laundry to be done. Also, I'm kind of a sucker for a water slide, which this camp has 2 of.

Day 13: Local catholic church festival-- only place you can say "I'm going to drink beer and have the opportunity to gamble...AT CHURCH."

Blog Archive